high school club PROGRAM
In a small and unique team atmosphere, Manna’s High School indoor rowing program offers elite, high-energy competitive training on and o the rowing machine. Our seasoned training staff conducts a tailored program that helps build the foundation to move forward in competitive rowing. There is a serious possibility for collegiate scholarships.
- A friendly 12-week program to teach proper form, increase fitness, and improve coordination.
- Learn the biomechanics and techniques for safe rowing
- Understand correct usage of the rowing machine and performance monitor
- Multiple unique and challenging workouts, activities, and games
- Athletes compete in three in-house regattas with awards
Who: 9th - 12th grade, guys and girls
When:Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00-8:00. Starts March 14th
Where: Hermosa Beach Community Center, 2nd Floor, 710 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
12 WEEKS TO MASTERY
We encourage any new rowers and their parents to commit to the 12 week Manna program. Why? Psychologists discuss mastery as a pursuit of deliberate practice. From our experience it takes about two months, on average, to get basic rowing technique down properly. Guided by a skilled coach, mastery requires persistent training, focus, and dedicated hours. Manna's structured and proven 12 week program increases growth and maximizes results.