JUNIOR CLUB PROGRAM
Manna Juniors is for multi-sport athletes & other youth who want to compete in rowing, but don’t have enough time to commit to an on-water competition team. The team-sized groups of 10-15 athletes are trained in techniques such as catch, drive, & recovery using the same drills as competitive rowers.
- A friendly 4-12 week program to teach proper form, increase fitness, and improve coordination.
- Learn the biomechanics and techniques for safe rowing
- Understand correct usage of the rowing machine and performance monitor
- Multiple unique and challenging workouts, activities, and games
- Athletes compete in three in-house regattas with awards
Who: 6th and 8th grade, boys and girls
When: Mondays and Wednesdays from 5 to 6 pm. Starts March 13th
Where: Hermosa Beach Community Center, 2nd Floor, 710 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
12 WEEKS TO MASTERY
We encourage any new rowers and their parents to commit to the 12 week Manna program. Why? Psychologists discuss mastery as a pursuit of deliberate practice. From our experience it takes about two months, on average, to get basic rowing technique down properly. Guided by a skilled coach, mastery requires persistent training, focus, and dedicated hours. Manna's structured and proven 12 week program increases growth and maximizes results.