Manna Pee-Wee’s is an introductory indoor rowing program for 4th and 5th graders. The emphasis is on having FUN as the athletes increase their mental and physical abilities.
- A friendly 12-week program to teach proper form, increase fitness, and improve coordination.
- Learn the biomechanics and techniques for safe rowing
- Understand correct usage of the rowing machine and performance monitor
- Multiple unique and challenging workouts, activities, and games
- Athletes compete in three in-house regattas with awards
Who: 4th and 5th grade, boys and girls
When: Mondays and Wednesdays from 4 to 5 pm. Starts March 13th
Where: Hermosa Beach Community Center, 2nd Floor, 710 Pier Ave, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254
12 WEEKS TO MASTERY
We encourage any new rowers and their parents to commit to the 12 week Manna program. Why? Psychologists discuss mastery as a pursuit of deliberate practice. From our experience it takes about two months, on average, to get basic rowing technique down properly. Guided by a skilled coach, mastery requires persistent training, focus, and dedicated hours. Manna's structured and proven 12 week program increases growth and maximizes results.